Types of permits, conditions and duration
Authorization of residence: when the applicant is legally in spain, you'll get a3 yearsor duration of the contract if the minor, to reside and work throughout the national territory.
- Authorization of residence byintra-EU transfer ICT:
The maximum duration of the relocation is 3 years in the case of managers and specialists and one in the case of workers in training.
- The national approvalresidenceintra-company transfers:
The maximum duration of the relocation is 3 years or of the contract if the minor, energies.
Where application of residence?
Authorization of residence: in the unit of Big business and Strategic Collective.UGE-CE
- General documentsavailable at: Background information.
- Documents specific to the High Quality:
- The existence of a real business and, where appropriate, the company group.
- Higher educational qualifications or equivalent or professional experience of not less than 3 years of age.
- The existence of an employment relationship or vocational and continuing education, after 3 months with one or more enterprise group members.
- Documentation of the business confirming the transfer.
In the case of a residence authorizationintra-EU transfer ICT:
- The residence of intra-firm transfers ICT EU valid, issued by Spain, may enter, reside and work in one or more member states on prior notification or request for authorization in relation to the authorities of those states in accordance with its rules and regulations in application of the directive 2014/66/EU of the european parliament and of the council of 15 may 2014 on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals within the framework of accredited professions under intra-corporate transfer.
- The entities established in other member states of the union, will be able to move to spain, shall be communicated to the unit of big business and strategic Collective foreigners with a transfer of intra-EU ICT during the validity of such order.
Exceptions to ICT EU
The department of migration may object, a statement of reasons, to mobility within 20 days from the request, in the following circumstances:
- When non-compliance with the requirements of this article.
- When the documents submitted have been acquired by fraud, or have been counterfeit or tampered with.
- After the maximum duration for the transfer. In case of opposition by the department of migration, the first state will re-entry without further formalities moved abroad and his family. If it had not yet produced the commute to Spain, the resolution would prevent the refusal.