Types of permits
- Visa: where the applicant is outside Spain.
- Residence permit: where the applicant is lawfully in Spain.
Duration of the permissions
- Visa: 1 year, after which must apply for a residence permit.
- Residence permit : 3 years.
Where submit applications for residence?
- Visa: In Diplomatic Missions and Consular Offices. Embassies and consulates
- Residence permit: in the unity of large companies and Strategic Collectives. UGE-CE
- Passport or NIE. The applicant must be 18 years.
- Private and public medical insurance.
- Criminal record. No criminal record in Spain and in countries where it has resided in the last 5 years.
- Media accreditation sufficient economic for themselves and their family members during their period of residence in Spain.
Specific documents for each category:
Consult each category.
Who presents the request?
- In the case of investors and entrepreneurs, the interested party or a representative duly accredited.
- In the case of highly qualified professionals, training and I + D + i and intra-company transfer, the legal entity that want to hire abroad.
Do you can renew?
It may request the renewal of a residence permit, always maintaining the initial conditions, by period of:
- five years for the category investor.
- Two years for the rest of the categories.
Can accompany relatives?
Family members may request, simultaneously or successively, the visa or residence authorization
- the spouse or person with an analogous affective relationship.
- minor children or greater than depend economically of the holder and have not been for themselves a family unit.
beneficiary of permits obtained under the law 14/2013, and their families may:
- work and reside in the entire national territory.
- does not apply the national employment situation.
- submitting the request for authorization of residence or renewal before the UGE-CE automatically extends the validity of residency status & nbsp; or stay outside of the holder.
Deadlines quicker to resolve:
- Visa: 10 working days
- Authorizations & nbsp; of residence: 20 working days